Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pink Wednesday...er...Thursday

Yeah, I am a day late. I know already. My frustrations with Blogger yesterday contributed to this mani being posted today. I hadn't done my cleanup yet when I took these pictures...Also, My pointer finger got jacked up because half the polish came off when I removed the tape. So, this mani looks way better now and my right hand actually turned out better. lol.

I used OPI Play the Peonies, Feelin' Hot Hot Hot!, and Your Royal Shine-ness.


5 comments:

  1. At least you tried something different! There's nothing wrong with that! It helps you learn for next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you. What a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the colors you picked out and the design! I tried a tape mani before and it did the same thing. It removed some of the polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combo, very sharp! Those milky colors are always weird with the taping, I usually wait even longer to pull those ones up... easy fix tho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute I along with everyone like your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete