Friday, August 26, 2011

Top Nails

The more blogs I follow, the harder this gets to narrow down :)


A cute cherry nails tutorial and Hawaiian Nails (love!) from Konad Nails.

Very cute
marbeling and more marbeling at That's So Fresh.

Polish Infatuated did spring flowers.

I can't wait to try my own newspaper nails.

Very nice lace and polka dot nails with a tutorial.

Explosion nails on Mad Manis and The Brrrds Nest.

Creative leopard print at Valentine Kisses.

The greatest rabbit inspired manicure. Ever.

A blingier take on leopard nails, that I will be doing (trying) myself as soon as I get a stamper!

Nail Stories did a super cute diagonal flower mani.

And last, but not least, a creative Nicki Minaj inspired manicure.

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing this post...it gives me so many great ideas for future mani's and I can always come back to them if I need inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete