Friday, August 12, 2011

Top Nails

Every Friday I am going to post the prettiest, most creative, and cutest nails from the blogs I read. These are all purely opinion and just based on what I find to be visually pleasing.

Creative:
A gorgeous freehand at A Place For My Nails.
Cute little piggies at Samariums Swatches.
Polish Infatuated is spicing up black.
A lovely pink and grey marble at Polish Fixation.
For Your Nails Only did an awesome Price Is Right and Wheel of Fortune mani.
My best friends wedding at Let Them Have Polish.

Stamping:
Diagonal stamping at Polish Obsessed
Polish Obsessed also has a super cute Under the Sea mani!
Wrapping paper nails at Das Experiment.
Blue stamping at Polish Fixation.
Chick flick cherry at Polish Vixen.
I'm Feeling Nail-venturous did some very cute stamping!

Simple, yet Stunning:
Konad Addict did a beautiful multi-colored crackle.
Mix and match blues at My Blue Lacquer.
Midnight Manicures has a pretty sponging and sticker manicure tutorial.
I love this pink Wednesday from Nails By Desire.
Colorful Sponge Manicure at The Brrrds Nest.

9 comments:

  1. Wow I am flattered that you chose some of my posts to link to! Thank you! And I am glad you enjoyed seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, I LOVED the pink & grey marble one. It was really beautiful. You do amazing work. I am hoping with some more time and practice, I can do stuff like that, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah I am sure you will be able to! It didn't even take me long to be able to do these things once I started trying! :) You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome. Your piggies were so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice thing for you to do this kind of post! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this idea.... I am about to check out the links you posted!!! By the way, thanks for mentioning me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome, I love that stamping that you did. It reminded me of flowers or maybe even like sea weed, the way the stems looked flow-y. But, in a good way. lol.

    ReplyDelete