There were LOTS of great nails this week...maybe it's because I am following more blogs now. But, it was VERY hard to narrow down the designs that I liked. Also, this post is rushed because I am leaving to go out of town on Friday morning, so I am doing this and the giveaway post early then just scheduling them to post. Still...enjoy the pretty nails! :-)
Under the Sea at I'm Feeling Nail-venturous
For Your Nails Only did a neat Trippy Hippy Dippy deisgn
These cherry blossoms are simple, yet sure to get compliments at Painted Pixies!
Very cool Monster energy nails from My Nail Art Blog.
That's So Fresh did the cutest Angry Bird nails.
'Love'-ly, snakeskin and cupcake nails on Rebecca Likes Nails.
Polish Vixen with a creative Feather Mani and Xanadu Flowers
So Cute! Mad Manis did ladybug nails!
Very trendy cheetah print at A Place For My Nails.
A Polished Life did some super pretty flowers.
Great post! Thanks for mentioning my blog! I am about to go check out these other links, but I think I follow most of these and seen them already... Keep this post up--I like it!
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah!
ReplyDeleteYou one a bonus round prize from my blog. I'm not able to use the email you provided on my blog. Can you email me back? libbyspinkvanity(@)gmail(dot)com
Great post.Thanks for sharing all these lovely links.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my giveaway:
http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-100-followers-giveaway.html