![]() |
| Looks more muted in the bottle than on my fingers. |
This is two coats and a top coat, although, it was opaque after just one coat. You can click on the pics for larger versions.
Also, if you didn't notice I decided to switch my nail shape to a square tip instead of rounded. I think there are more designs that look better on a square tip. But, to get rid of the roundness without growing my nails super long, I had to cut them pretty short. I guess they will start looking better as they grow out. And as I get better at cleaning up the cuticles because boy they look awful in pictures! lol.
Check out On Wednesday's We Wear Pink to get in on the pink Wednesday fun! :)
Does anyone know a decent dupe for Soul Mate? Anything pink, muted, and murky but without the purpleness that Sparrow Me The Drama seems to have?



Hello Sarah, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yeah, I have way too much makeup and to be honest, I stopped buying makeup months ago. I just get beauty samples from my monthly Birchbox.
ReplyDeleteI'll let you know when I put up my makeup collection video.
By the way, that is a really pretty nail polish shade. It's a fun color for Summer!
Really pretty pink! :)
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty polish!
ReplyDelete