Anyways, so today I went to switch my nail colors and decided I wanted a light pink but not sheer color. I had two options in my collection that I was considering: OPI's I Pink I Love You and Pink-Ing of You.
As you can see, even though they are indeed both a light pink color, they are pretty different shades. POY is more of a light Barbie pink, while IPILY is a much more subtle, pastel pink.
There is almost a lavender undertone in the pics of IPILY, but it didn't really look like that in person. Just had a bit of pearlescent color to it. Also, I have very fair skin with pink undertones and both of these colors were extremely flattering.

This is three coats and no top coat. Don't mind the smudge in the middle. I damaged my nail earlier that morning and it wasn't quite back to normal yet. This ended up being opaque coverage and the polish went on really smooth.

This was three coats as well. The first went on kind of streaky, but after the second & third, everything was evened out. I ended up going with POY because the color was just so lovely once it was on.
And just for good measure, Mallory decided she wanted to swatch ELF's Lip Stain in Red Carpet for you guys. lol.
Looks like I have a few formatting issues to work out, but I will deal with that tomorrow. Tonight it's Jersey Shore! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment