Yesterday I recieved four different colors of Max 2012 crackle polish from winning Crystal's giveaway. Visit her blog and Youtube if you haven't!
I have never used crackles before, so I am so excited to use them! And I have seen some cool things done with them on other blogs, so I want to try a few different things out.
Sorry about the lack of actual polish posts, but I was pretty busy the past two days and then I am having problems with my polish. No matter what brand that I put on, how many layers, wet or dry, whatever...Less than 12 hours after I put my polish on, it all starts peeling off in sheets. Like, I will do my nails before I go to bed and half way through the next day, the corners start peeling up and I can pull the whole polish off. It's really frustrating. I am wondering if it has to do with my nails, but the first few times I painted them I didn't have this problem. I am trying to think if there was anything I was doing differently, but I don't think so. The only thing I can think of is that I started using a different kind of polish remover and maybe that it is making it hard for my polish to bond to my nails. I am going to pick up something different here soon and see if that helps because it's really irritating especially when it's a color that I like!
Do you think it could be my polish remover??
congrats! i can't wait to see what these look like!
ReplyDeleteand i had that same problem too! it can either be the remover as you mentioned. your nail bed needs to be completely dry in order for polish to last longer. so maybe try washing them off before you put polish. my problem was that i was putting too many coats on at one time. and my base coat also made that happen. i know how you feel :{ i hope you can post more later on!!!
p.s. sorry for the paragraph!
wow congrats!!! lucky girl!
ReplyDeletei'm lemming to try crackle polishes..
hope i can get some.. hummm
enjoy hun!
Lol, well, only lucky once. I enter tons of giveaways and contests, but rarely win. I should start keeping track of how many I enter to how many I win. I watched a show last night about people that enter sweepstakes for a living. lol. I wish I could be as lucky as them.
ReplyDelete