Well, I got all my hair cut off today! I have to say I looove it! lol. I got the idea in my head that I was gonna get it cut, and then after that it was just a certainty. I didn't want to do my long hair anymore and was just pretty much over it. Here is the latest pics of my 'before' hair. This was at the end of June.
This is the pic of Dianna Agron from Glee that I showed my hair dresser:
And here is what I got:
I love it so much! I can't wait to really get a chance to mess with it and get it all texture-y like hers. This is the shortest I have ever had my hair and I don't know if I will ever grow it out that long again! What a pain it was compared to this!







yah, hope i can be brave enough like you to cut my hair that short.. OMGOSH! but you nailed it!
ReplyDeletei like, you look fab!
nice hair style... makeup artist sydney
ReplyDeleteWOW! It looks amazing on you!!!! Great choice!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! Really nice haircut. :)
ReplyDeletewow, it looks awesome!! :)many blessings!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting an amazing limited edition giclee print giveaway by the very talented, Lark Calderon Gomez!
ReplyDeleteit looks great!!! super cute girly look!
ReplyDeleteLove it! It looks great on you!! It looks so fun too
ReplyDeleteI love short styles so much and it looks great on you!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! I have to say, I am just loving this cut so much. More than any other hair cut I have ever gotten. And I have ALWAYS had long hair.
ReplyDeleteThanks again!! :D